Application Deadline: 23:59, 14 April 2020 (Tuesday)
Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) is a FinTech-focused elite entrepreneurship programme for local university students to unleash their potential, gain insights into the global market, and receive world-class Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and mentorship in Hong Kong and in the U.S.
If your team is working on a FinTech project and is interested in entrepreneurship, don’t miss the chance!
The Programme gives you:
- Entrepreneurship boot camp at a top-notch university in the U.S.
- Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
- Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
- HK$100,000 cash grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
- Interview opportunity for Cyberport Incubation Programme
Don’t miss this golden opportunity and act quickly!
Criteria to Applicants:
- Projects must be FinTech related (AI, blockchain or Cybersecurity technologies would be highly preferred)
- Applicants shall form teams with maximum 5 members (at least 1 applicant should be from CUHK)
- Alumni graduated within 3 years
- Current undergraduate or postgraduate students
- Only 3 members in each team could join the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp overseas
- 1 principal applicant of the team must be a HK Permanent ID Card holder
- All applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old
Required information and documents for the online form:
- Personal information of members
- Brief description of the project (less than 100 words)
- Business Pitch Deck (please use the template)
- Copies of CUHK Student Card of all team members
- CV(s) of all team members
For more information, please visit: http://cupp.cyberport.hk/
*Shortlisted teams will be invited for pitching at CUHK Pi Centre on 20 April 2020