Application Deadline: 12:00nn, 23 July 2021 (Friday)
Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) is a FinTech-focused elite entrepreneurship programme for local university students to unleash their potential, gain insights into the global market, and receive world-class Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and mentorship in Hong Kong and overseas.
If your team is working on a FinTech project and is interested in entrepreneurship, don’t miss the chance!
The Programme gives you:
- Online Entrepreneurship boot camp by prestigious overseas university
- Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
- Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
- HK$100,000 grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund for winning teams
Don’t miss this golden opportunity and act quickly!
Criteria to Applicants:
- Projects must be FinTech related (AI, blockchain, or Cybersecurity technologies would be highly preferred)
- Applicants shall form teams with maximum 5 members (The principal applicant should be from CUHK)
- Alumni graduated within 3 years
- Current undergraduate or postgraduate students
- Only 3 members in each team could join the Online Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
- Applicants must have a good command of English
- The principal applicant of the team must be a HK Permanent ID Cardholder
- Applicants must be between 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) upon 4 August 2021.
Required information and documents for the online form:
- Personal information of members
- Brief description of the project (less than 100 words)
- Business Pitch Deck (please use template)
- Copies of student card(s) of all team members
- CV(s) of all team members
For more information, please visit: http://cupp.cyberport.hk/
*Shortlisted teams will be invited for interview on 27 July 2021 (Tue)