As a startup, one of the best places you can use to promote your products and services is the Internet. Want to learn how to make the best use of this powerful tool to market your business? We got you covered - PI Centre's upcoming webinar series will walk you through the basics of market research, and introduce you to a practical tool that can help you with it. Don't miss out!
Session 1: Importance of Marketing Research for Startups
Date: 30 Jun 2021 (Wed)
• Why do we need market research?
• What are the benefits of market research to start up businesses?
• How to understand your customers and identify target audience?
• How to understand your position in the market using research and SWOT analysis? (+ case study)
• How to compete better through detailed understanding of your competitors?
• Overview of primary and secondary researches
Session 2: Introduction to Market Research Methodology
Date: 14 July 2021 (Wed)
• Research methods introduction
• Questionnaire and discussion guide design fundamentals
• Ways to analyse results and drive actionable business decisions
• Branding, customer satisfaction researches
• Case study
Session 3: Overview to Web Analytics
Date: 28 July 2021 (Wed)
• Why is it so important to track your website?
Everyone knows how a website is important to your business in getting more exposure and sales, but not everyone aware the importance of knowing the performance of your website from time-to-time.
• You need to know how many traffic are generated? With a physical store, you can always know how many customers are visiting on a regular basis. However when your products or contents are being placed on the website or online shop, you also have to understand how many customers are visiting and how do they behave in different pages. Without a physical sales person to attract the online buyers, you need to know which pages are more frequently visited. Analysing the website is the same with understanding your customers in order to better serve their needs and ultimately to increase sales.
• Tools: Google Analytics
The registration is now closed
About the Speaker
Ms. Sarah Ng is Skilled in Marketing Research and Digital Analytics Professional with More than 10 Years' Experience
• More than 10 years of in-house digital analytics experiences in major multi-national companies in Yahoo!, eBay, PCCW and HSBC
• Expertise in business consulting and digital marketing with experience across wide range of industries, including Internal portal, e-Commerce, Media, Education and Banking
• Experience starting up own online stores with clear understanding on what SME or start up owners' need
• Qualitative and quantitative research experiences from research agencies including Nielsen and Harris Interactive
• Seasoned analyst that can offer support from web analysis, digital marketing, researches to business consultancy.