|Pi Team- UEki
Educators & Curriculum Designers
1. Design detailed educational curriculum (Lesson Plan) based on certain philosophy.
2. Set learning objectives for each course.
3. Determine evaluation criteria.
4. Presenting STEAM classes in a comprehensive and interactive manner in kindergartens.
5. Preparing (creating & distributing / observing) educational content.
6. Developing and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending trainings, seminars etc.
1. Creative and energetic.
2. Patience and love for children.
4. Degree in early childhood education or related subjects.
5. Students major in education and are eager to get more first-hand experience of Early childhood education or STEAM education.
6. Certificate in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
7. Certificate in Mandarin (at least 2A) is preferred.
Please send your CV to Cece Zhao (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Email title - Application for Educators & Curriculum Designers.
|Pi Team - Zen
Part Time Business Development Officer
Zen Food is a japanese tea information & online shop and we would like to hire a business developmen officer for our growing japanese food & tea business.
Please refer to our website/ facebook for more company details:
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken Cantonese is preferred
Please contact Mr. Ye via whatsapp (51708602)/ email to email@example.com with title - Application for Part Time Business Development Officer.
|Pi Team - YMG
Full-stack Developer Intern
YMG is a social bookmarking platform for discovering and sharing events. YMG provides a one-stop solution from seeking the most popular things-to-do in town to facilitate arranging social gatherings with friends.
- The project duration will be 6-18 months and successful candidate will be required to work for approximately 15-17 hours per week.
- Interns will experience the whole working process of a full-stack developer, have the opportunity to develop both front-end and back-end technical skills through job-rotation and expand their industrial knowledge through real hands-on experience.
- Responsible for front-end/back-end development for web-application using primarily React.js, Node.js and MongoDB.
- Design, architect, implementation, deployment, problem diagnosis and bug fixing of the web-application under the governance of senior developers.
- Build data components for reporting and analytics.
- Perform testing to ensure quality delivery of application, learn and being coached by senior developers via code review meetings.
- To work closely with project team and users to ensure requirements and aggressive schedules are met.
- Interns will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role by coaching and sharing experience to peers during job-rotation.
- This is a Part time Internship program offer to Computer science or related discipline degree students.
- Demonstrated self-motivation to work independently, with positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Proactive and fast learner; Able to work in a fast-paced, energetic and ever-changing start-up environment.
- Passionate in hacking and cutting edge technologies, eager to learn latest front-end and back-end technologies.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities.
- Enjoy building applications that people really like and use, including yourself.
- You will be an advantage by familiar with react.js, node.js, database, version control system (i.e. Git), having previous software engineering experience i.e. internship/ work/ coding competition.
- Candidates who can work for at least 3 days per weeks will be advantaged.
Please send your CV to HR@goymg.com, with Email title - Application for Full-Stack Developer Intern.
|Hong Kong X Foundation
We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our Information Systems and Websites within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our information systems and websites.
- Together with HXKF Media Design Team, assist in developing the HKXF website
- Manage, update and maintain the website
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop and implement Information Systems, including the CRM system and the Collaborative Working System
- Identify problematic areas and implements strategic solutions related to IT in time
- Proven skills on website development and maintenance
- Knowledge in information system management, especially CRM
- Being proactive, creative, responsible and able to handle flexible tasks
- Interests in innovation, technology and entrepreneurship and willing to promote entrepreneurship across Hong Kong and the ‘Big Bay Area’
What we can offer
- Opportunities to practice and improve your IT skills, including IS Management and Website Management
- Close interaction with top investors, super professors, brilliant startups and entrepreneurs
- Accessibility with priority to all learning opportunities provided by HKXF, including corporate visits, training programs, and other events
- Part-time employment package
- Certification of internship and chance of recommendation from HKXF and its mentors.
approx. 16 hours per week (home office mostly)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with Email title “IT Admin Application”.
CryptoBLK is a Hong Kong based startup focusing in financial technologies development, and we are committed to make a global impact through developing Blockchain systems especially for the Financial Services Industry. We are a group of Blockchain developers with the mission of becoming a world-leading Blockchain technology company to develop and deploy Blockchain systems which can revolutionize the IT systems using Cryptography and DLT technologies.
Project Internship (Fresh Grad Welcome)
- Assist in Distributed Ledger Technology (Blockchain) project as assigned
- Perform backend and front-end development for DLT applications
- Conduct testing on DLT systems
- Graduate with a first-degree in computer science from a local university in Hong Kong
- Successfully completed the undergraduate or postgraduate program
- Solid knowledge of Java and object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of data structure and algorithm
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Excellent communication skills with can-do attitude
Appointment will be on contract terms with attractive salary. Fridge benefit includes paid leaves and contribution of MPF. Incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Hong Kong X-Tech Startup Platform
- Assist in evaluation and negotiation with startup companies;
- Assist in conducting industry/sector research;
- Learn how to participate in investment management and assist in daily operations.
- Current students pursuing a bachelor degree or above in finance, economics, engineering, science, or equivalent;
- Strong interests in science, technology and investments;
- Able to handle multitasking, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines;
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
To submit application, please send your CV to Job[at]HKXTech.COM and mark “Application for Internship” in subject
|Pi Team - 43lines
- Join as founding member, leading the UX/UI design of the product (web app and mobile app)
- Assist in design work other than the product, e.g. logos, posters, promotion materials, sales materials etc.
- UX/UI design experience
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- any other web or mobile UX/UI design tools (e.g. Sketch etc.) is a plus
- CSS knowledge is a plus
- Tech background is NOT required
- Most importantly: passion about the project, let's talk!
Please contact Mr. Darren Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
|Hong Kong X-Tech Startup Platform
Accountant and Administrator
- Provide daily administrative support
- Book keeping, summarize and prepare monthly expenditure reports
- Handle full set of accounts and assist in tax reporting
- Liaise with external auditors
- Diploma holder or above in Finance, Accounting and other related disciplines
- 2-3 years of accounting duties
- Being able to work independently
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to deal with staff at all levels
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written English & Chinese
- Pro-active, passionate and enjoy challenges. Able to grow with the team to propel the firm to a bigger platform.
|Hong Kong X-Tech Startup Platform
Campus Ambassador (Part-time)
Key Job Scope
- Under the supervision of Hong Kong X operation team, you are likely to be engaged in the activities below:
- Promote the Hong Kong X Startup platform inside and outside the resident university
- Organize startup activities on behalf of Hong Kong X e.g. training, pitching, workshops and meetings.
- Be the first point of contact in university for inquiries about Hong Kong X and its X-project
- Manage collaboration with student associations, university departments and laboratories
- Take part in inter-university student collaboration, for local Hong Kong universities, mainland universities and international universities
- Support and facilitate startup project idea creation workshops
- Prepare regular updates to social media, e.g. Facebook, WeChat
- Support X-lab activities
- Support platform mentors’ requests within resident universities
Opportunities and benefits of joining Hong Kong X
- Exposure and access to the network of a prospective entrepreneur organization
- Build your leadership and communication skills with support from Hong Kong X
- Proximity advantage to many startup X-projects, and chance to engage with teams
- Free access to many entrepreneurship training and workshops
- Sources of working experience for your future career
Ideal Candidate Profile
- You are a student in a local university
- Passionate about creating an entrepreneurship culture in university
- Leadership in organizing campus activities
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Eager to grow with Hong Kong X Platform
- Live the brand value of Hong Kong X
Expected working hours and allowance
- Around 16 hours per week
- Allowance to be discussed